Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.



This couple as really cool. I should've and could've pushed it further.
customer quote: (sincerely shocked and offended) "Oh that just sucks. I look like that?" And then he began feeling the pudge under his chin. It was just a demo, though.
What I like most about this picture is her shirt coming up in front of her lip.
Demo. yawn. It was freezing today.

This is Chris Daily. He was my supervisor at one point. As you can see, his pants are high.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Aaron, I mistakened you for the other Aaron that I know from the zoo. Your sketches are insane man! We gotta do a sketchnight sometime with the Sea World & SD Zoo crew and anyone else that wanna join. You nailed Daly down pretty good too!

Zitman said...

Love seeing your updates man, cant wait to get out there and draw with you guys!

Nate said...

Comin back just to see the Daily, hahahahahahaha