Sunday, April 20, 2008

New

  On a slow day, me and Andy was tryin to see who could draw the scariest baby. I think newborns are the scariest.
  I have million regrets about my decisions in this caricature, but at least I drew without fear, and at least it's fun to look at, and at least I made her riding a Nate turtle. She was, maybe, the perfect customer. She was unbelievably patient, and so was her boyfriend. They were very gracious, good people. I put my blog address on the drawing so maybe they'll see these nice things I have to say about them. Lady, I love your face and I wish I could have drawn it a hundred times. And I think you're pretty. And your boyfriend too.
  These two were really cool. He was slightly cooler, but she has a lot of cool-potential.

3 comments:

Danny said...

That penguin is the coolest though.

Anonymous said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa SSooooo Funnnyyy !!!

chris chUa! said...

glad you had one of those awesome customers. they rock. dig the sketch too.